European Clean Technology & Investments 2012
Where Cleantech Meets New Horizons
As the use of renewable energy sources in Europe is constantly growing, it is obvious that a considerable contribution to the development of renewable energy technologies is becoming more and more required. The technological progress along with current technological platforms, established in the field of energy, demonstrate the readiness of industry and its main players to establish one common vision and a strategy to achieve it.
European Clean Technology Conference is a meeting place for developers, technology providers, cleantech innovators, investors and financials, where they can discuss the main issues impacting development of cleantech in Europe.
Conference sessions of high professional content deliver valuable commercial platforms, including unparalleled business development opportunities, current trends and most up-to-date visions on European cleantech growth, latest updates on its regulative framework and financing perspectives. Being part of this event together with senior experts and industry leaders, will give you the opportunity to meet, connect and network with various companies and organizations representing the renewable energy technology industry.
24 - 25 September, 2012
“The event provided a timely opportunity to meet new people involved in a fledgling industry of renewables. A very positive atmosphere to discuss the future of renewables”
President, Capital Partners Worldwide
“Summit was well organized and presentations were of a very high quality. The general and overall knowledge of the attendees was also very high. I found it to be a very useful and interesting conference”
Director, OST Energy
- Associate, Laing O’Rourke Centre for Construction Engineering & Technology, University of Cambridge, UK
- Managing Director, Capital Dynamics, Switzerland
- Partner, Volkmann Consulting, Germany
- Managing Director, Northern Power Systems, Switzerland
- Director of Renewable Energy Grid Integration Department, CENER, Spain
- Vice President, Nomisma Energia, Italy
- Director, OST Energy, UK
- Associate Director, HIS Emerging Energy Research, Spain
- Managing Director, Credit Agricole, UK
- CEO, Bauhaus Capital Partners, Spain
- Managing Director, GT Energy, UK
- Director, Nomura Code, UK
- Chairman, Association of Producers of Ecological Energy, Bulgaria
- Director, Gamesa, Spain
- Technical Director – Thermal Power and Thermal Renewable Energy, OST Energy, UK
- PR & Communications Director, Association of Producers of Ecological Energy, Bulgaria
- Speaker name to be announced, MWH Global, Italy
- Speaker name to be announced, 9REN Group, Italy
European Economic Interest Grouping is an internationally operating non governmental organization registered at the commercial court in Brussels in accordance with the council of the European Communities regulation No. 2137/85 of 25th July, 1985. EEIG has started its activities in Palestine on May 2005; it was registered as an International NGO operating from Brussels. EEIG is seeking cooperation with institutional bodies, governmental institutions, international and local agencies working in the West Bank and Gaza. In the sense of our ESPRIT values, EEIG cordially invites partners from private, public and NGO sectors to cooperate aiming at joining efforts to realize all potential goals.
- Mediate between countries either in the E.U or in the rest of the world.
- Bring together diverse skills, experiences, culture and perspectives.
- Provide realistic solutions and data to develop resources and support health care issues, safe environment, sustainable development and economic growth in the context of national priorities.
- Provide training and lifelong training by building alliances and expanding the frontiers of knowledge.
Our Values (ESPRIT):
- Excellence in every face of our business is the target.
- Service to anticipate, meet and exceed the demands of our stakeholders.
- Prototyping and piloting new methods and systems without compromising tradition and experience.
- Relevance to real needs and priorities.
- Innovation from the idea to the implementation stages.
- Technology and science to shape the future through the power of technological and scientific advances.
- Professional competence: efficiency, cost minimization, innovation and flexibility.
- Teamwork: reliability strategic partnerships and alliances
- Client- contractor principle: on brief, on budget, on time.
- EEIG invites and seeks the cooperation of decision makers in politics, economics, business, science, education, technology and finance.
- EEIG seeks cooperation with interested parties, associations institutions, …etc. world wide
- Administration and secretariat general and the steering body are based in Brussels and are responsible for putting the policy of the chamber into action.
- Specific tasks in specific fields of business located in the relevant countries are delegated to the chamber’s expert specialists and partner corporate members
Scientific & Academic Publishing (SAP) is an open access publisher of journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines. SAP serves the world's research and scholarly communities, and aims to be one of the largest publishers for professional and scholarly societies. SAP's journals maintain the highest standards of peer review, with some internationally-recognized editors serving on the editorial boards of SAP's journals.
EcoSeed.org is a global green business news authority recognized for its accuracy and reliability in delivering in-depth news, information and research on the entire spectrum of the renewable energy industry.
Having an extensive focus on various green industries, EcoSeed covers global activities, technological breakthroughs and exclusive reports on time and in real-time. Ecoseed has a global professional readership from the green and renewable energy sectors, encompassing the United States, Europe and the rest of Asia. As the largest green business news network in Asia with the widest news coverage of the low-carbon economy, EcoSeed provides unique avenues for marketing, public relations, and brand development.
Renewable Energy Database based in Berlin, Germany, was created in 2008 by a group of students and experts professionally and privately dealing with the subjects of renewable energies and energy efficiency. Since the beginning their goal has been to make the rapidly developing renewable energy market more transparent and, through the popularization of the most recent and efficient technologies in the green energy sector, make the global development more sustainable. Currently Renewable Energy Database plays a vital role in the global transfer of information about the latest developments in the area of renewable energy. By presenting companies and organizations dealing with sustainable development it helps to stimulate networking between actors active in the same area. This facilitates the exchange of information and cooperation on projects dealing with green energy. Renewable Energy Database is also playing an important role in organizing and promoting events in the area of renewable energy. Currently it enjoys the status of a Media Partner of 58 conferences dealing with the issues of sustainable development and global warming. By publishing information about the events on the Maps of Events and in the Renewable Energy Directory it helps the visitors to find an event dealing with a specific subject in a given area.
In 2011 with over 30 000 visitors monthly from 97 countries Renewable Energy Database has become one of the major global renewable energy platforms participating in the global transfer of knowledge in the green energy sector. To take advantage of its success and promote your event, company, organization or product simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.re-database.com.
AltEnergyMag is an eMagazine full of News, articles and interviews covering the trends and breakthroughs in the Alternative Energy industry. With an emphasis on the state of the art and on the horizon technologies that have strong prospects of commercialization. Our philosophy is to create an outlet where the industry can report on itself. We offer those of you who work or have a passion for the Alternative Energy to contribute articles, news and product information for your peers to read and discover.
Key Benefits of Attending
What Can You Learn
- Follow the latest tendencies and regulatory developments in European Cleantech
- Outline key challenges and opportunities for RE technologies deployment and implementation
- Understand main aspects and important components of this system
- Find the right financing opportunities and investments
- Learn how to commercialize clean technology innovations
- Discover the ways to become financially attractive to investors
- Listen to prominent Case Studies from real life cleantech projects in operation
- Access qualified cleantech companies who are ready to share their knowledge and experience
- Meet and get connected with leading players of the clean technology market
Who Will You Meet
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Operation Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Presidents, VPs, Managing Directors, Directors, General Managers, Executive Managers, Heads of Projects, Team Leaders, Senior Engineers as well as Heads of:
Operations and Maintenance, Technology, Control, Sustainability, Production, Grid and Technology Development, Projecting, Investment and Finance, Risk Management, Construction and Transmission.
Features of the Event
- Innovative presentations from leading indusrty experts to overcome tomorrows’s challenges
- Interactive Discussion Panels and Case Studies to keep you up to date with the industry
- Practical Workshops to provide solutions to your challenges
- Exclusive opportunity for networking and benchmarking to develop new relationships
- A unique chance to meet and exchange experiences with Europe’s leading Cleantech market players
- 5 Star environment
For more information
+361 781 0522