Shutdowns & Turnarounds Challenges and Best Practices Conference
United Market Insight is proud to announce the upcoming Shutdowns & Turnarounds Challenges & Best-Practices Conference 2012, 18 – 19 September 2012, Vienna, Austria.
Shutdowns & Turnarounds management has always been a difficult job, but in recent years the interplay of stress factors at organisational level with those of the commercial environment have considerably added to the challenge. Professionals are required to continuously adapt to an increasingly volatile and unpredictable market environment, while coping with the mounting pressures from distinct compartments within their respective organisations. This Global Conference provides a string of relevant case studies aimed at assisting Shutdowns & Turnarounds Executives in making the right strategic and operational choices for their market, their company, and their own position.
Date and location:
18 - 19 September 2012
Presentations are centered on the key role of STO managers highlighting the absolute requirement of effective horizontal communication, co- operation and support, and teaching by precept and example how this can be achieved.
Key benefits of attending:
- Know where you stand by benchmarking of your own STO strategy, standards & operational implementation against world-class players from your sector.
- Avoid the pitfalls of poor or incomplete planning, resource allocation, people management or maintenance modelling.
- Maximise your efficiency in terms of time, resource allocation and maintenance problem-solving.
- Reduce costs of STO processes by learning and applying the best-proven solutions to effectively integrate risk management, maintenance and HSE functions
- Capitalise on failure and incident review and analysis by other companies
Who should attend:
- VP, GM, MD, Directors, Heads, Managers, Supervisor, Superintendent
Who should Sponsor STO Challenges & Best-Practices Conference 2011