Dates & Location
17-18 September 2012
Key benefits of attending
- Understand the benefits of a KAM initiative, for the supplier, the customer and their joint competitive capacities.
- Learn how to choose which companies should be awarded KA status, and its implications
- Gain key insights on how to Co-create value with the KA, increasing the dyad’s competitive advantage in the market.
- Discover how to build the most effective KAM Organization, to cater for the needs of the KA and to allocate the supplier’s scarce resources.
- Develop a hands-on experience with a Key Account Plan, and learn how to craft it, from the Account’s Audit to the specific targets to the account team.
- Establish how to create an Account Dashboard, and how to measure the results of the KAM effort.
- Identify the key issues in KAM implementation, and be aware of the internal and external hurdles in the relationship development process.
- Discuss the different profiles of the KAS (Key Account Salesperson) and their specific needs in terms of training, rewards and motivation.
Who must attend
Executives from pharmaceutical companies with direct responsibility over Key Clients or the teams managing them and looking for a way to implement or re-evaluate KAM in their sales organizations.
VP, Directors, Heads, Managers of:
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Key Accounts
Testimonials from the last KAM Session
"“Having participated in heavy training within my company, UMI helped me to see things from a different, interesting angle. it was worth all the time and effort!”
Novartis, Head of KAM & Trade
“Thank you for an excellent workshop!”
Actavis, Account Manager